I have been into online business for a lot of time and I have seen different approaches followed by Online Marketers all around the globe and all of those direct to one single GOAL i.e Sales!Sales!Sales!Sales!Sales! You must have tried various options to grab the leads and that's so cool. I know you have tried all from landing page optimization, affiliate marketing, content marketing, PPC campaigns, social media campaigns, free giveaways campaigns, email marketing and what not. But what if I tell you that you have achieved only 30% of your business the rest 70% will turn on when you will convert even 25% of these leads into sales. What is Lead Conversion. Why Conversion is so hard. Guru mantra for increasing conversion with TWS Making someone stand by and watch you dance is easy but making them to pay isn't So I will make things more simplified for you guys, that will make them pay!
Popular posts from this blog
Online marketing is very much dependent on your website ranking , when we first launched our website we were no where to be seen on google but only in a month or two we were in the top results on google search. Now there is no wonder that google algorithm keeps changing, even if you work in google you won't know how many times they change their algorithm they keep it secret! According to some of the sources they change their algorithm around 300 times in a year, almost once in a day! So now what you should do to improve your ranking in google search results. #1. Keywords are the key We all know that without a name it is impossible to look for a address, similar goes for the google the better and easier your keywords will be, the more are the chances of displaying in the search results. Don't just mix your keywords with the work you do place them nicely inside your content, title, url and description. #2. Improve your On page SEO Use Keyword ri
Blogging seems very easy to people who don't write blogs, but it isn't that easy. If you are a blogger and you write blogs for some particular topics then it might be easy for you to collect content but a real blogger is the one who can write interesting blog even on a boring topic. No wonder still there are many bloggers in online industry and their number is increasing rapidly. If you also want to join the gang of bloggers and you think you have the ability to write some good content then all you need is to learn some basic tips before you start writing. I have met many new bloggers the problem they face is that they aren't aware of how to provide a structure to a blog, they have content and amazing information to share but they are not presentable, so I decided to write a blog where I will be providing you some basics of writing blogs and become a pro blogger. One can't become Bruce Lee in a day but continuous practice and determination can prepare you t